Thursday 29 September 2011

HOOCH 5-6 yr old Dogue de Bordeaux x American Bulldog



Meet Hooch, our lovable pooch, with a big head and a big heart! Hooch is a large cross-breed - possibly Dogue de Bordeaux x American Bulldog. Despite his size, he really is a gentle giant, and loves nothing more than bounding around after his favourite squeaky burger. Hooch is looking for a special home with owners experienced with big, strong dogs and lots of space!
If you are interested in offering Hooch a home please call our rehoming team on 020 8669 8877 or email Kimberley at: animalcentremanager@btconnect.com

1 comment:

  1. I met Hooch with my three young children. We have a Boerboel and thought he me be the same; he may well be a Boerboel cross. He is a lovely boy, fantastic with children and very affectionate. Will make a great addition to your family. It's a shame we don't have room for another dog, my children fell in love with him! I hope someone gives him a chance soon.

    ReplyDelete